NEERJA

NEERJA
New Original Comedy Series

Monday, June 25, 2012

Episode 2 How to Impress a Man with Classic Rock Trivia

This series is a great vehicle for all my favorite passions. One is particular is Classic Rock. Beatles, Pink Floyd, Who, Zep, Faces, Elton, Stones, so many more. While the other kids were having fun in the playground, I was off by myself, often pretending my uncles - John, Paul, George, and Ringo - were coming to visit. I pretended I was the 5th Beatle, on stage singing my heart out. The big rock in the school yard by the big tree was my stage. My parents said the Beatles liked India, so I thought since I was Indian, and their biggest fan, they would naturally be coming to visit me soon. I didn't understand things like, they broke up years ago and the band didn't exist anymore.  That's stuff for grown ups.

The series started off as a half hour pilot now turned into a webseries. The web is a FUN place to show my series. I love the creative freedom ! New episodes and bonus videos are coming.


NEERJA - A series about a woman daring to go for her dreams (behind her mother's back).


When will Neerja be able to say "My Mother is not the boss of me!"


Stay tuned :)
 
 
 

Wishing you peace, love and enjoyment of my series.

Neerja

No comments:

Post a Comment